Mobile Games Now 🤮 Vs Mobile Games Then 🤩 #shorts #fyp #games #nostalgia - aspenleafgames.com

Mobile Games Now 🤮 Vs Mobile Games Then 🤩 #shorts #fyp #games #nostalgia

TheKoolMelon
Views: 491641
Like: 16047
Mobile Games Now 🤮 Vs Mobile Games Then 🤩 #shorts #fyp #games

Song:

Video:

240 Comments

  1. Games nowadays are giving bad messages to children.

  2. Things are like this micro blocks Minecraft pubg roblox and extra

  3. People who played Candy crush in 2012
    👇

  4. People who Played Geometry dash 1.0
    👇

  5. Poeple who still play sakura simulator

    👇🏻

  6. Slither IO hit hard back then bro ngl 😂😂😂

  7. tmw the games then is like the exact same thing lol

  8. And let’s not forget the Angry Stickman games and Fun Run

  9. Im sorry but…

    GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

  10. Who wishes sega heroes still existed
    👇

  11. When i look on my iphone to look for games i like it.

    But now. I don’t even want to look at it.

  12. Back then games:
    Angry Birds
    Subway Surfurs
    Pvz
    Candy Crush
    Super Mario Bros
    Sonic The Hegehog
    My Singing Monsters
    Clash of Clans
    Clash Royale
    And That All Means

    NOSTALGIA
    Best Youtuber:KoolMelon

    Pin me pls

  13. “Hey bro you wanna play Thick Ass 3D?”
    “Yeah sure one sec… 🔫”
    “😟”

  14. Bro this is the best version of the song ive ever heard of

  15. Okay ,but the Genshin Impact is not a very big problem

  16. You’re gonna make me cry but it’s true😢

  17. Guys. This video is true. BUT, i think that the era of battle royale (pubg , call of duty, free fire )is the golden age of mobile gaming. because back then, 90% of games were temple run rip offs. And the other 10% , some gta 4 clones , Minecraft clones , candy crush clones and finally original games and DRAGON CITY.

  18. Actually i do not like this too subway surfers basic i do not like it probably shooter games are good

  19. what was the first one 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.