THIS .IO GAME COULD KILL FORTNITE - SURVIV.IO | JeromeASF - aspenleafgames.com

THIS .IO GAME COULD KILL FORTNITE – SURVIV.IO | JeromeASF

JeromeASF
Views: 121768
Like: 2376
Today we play Surviv.io, a game that could be the next Fortnite!
WELCOME ALL SUPER BACCA FANS:
Get The Mod:
NEW SHIRTS:
Join our discord here:

Alex:
Andrew:
Dasha:
Austin:
Ben:

Subscribe Here!
Check out my top videos!

Follow Me ▼
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Snapchat: JeromeASF
My Fortnite Support A Creator code: JEROMEACETI
Minecraft Username: JeromeASF

BUY MY SHIRTS:

#IOGames #JeromeASF

About JeromeASF:
Welcome to my channel! I love playing Minecraft, Fortnite and a bunch of other games. My goal is to have as much fun as possible and provide entertaining videos for everyone! I hope you all enjoy!

THIS .IO GAME COULD KILL FORTNITE – SURVIV.IO | JeromeASF

JeromeASF

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Production Music courtesy of

162 Comments

  1. Lol while watching I was yelling “pick up the ammo Jerome! Pick up the ammo!”

  2. jerome there is no team kill when you shoot your team mates just if you use a grenade on your team mate or boms

  3. Jerome, if you have editors you should get them to make monthly "Best Of"s. This way not only do you get roughly a 40-ish minute video out of it, you also free up a little bit of time for yourself.

  4. Please play War Thunder on ACE, like if you agree

  5. only about 90% of people will see this, but the other 10% I wish u guys have a great year and to all the ones that are not, i wish for you guts your life will get better, people are amazing so you should show that… never ever give up or lose hope, ur always special to someone even if its just 1 person… us humans have amazing talents so we should never bring it to waste, you were put on this earth for a reason so you should never let it go… I'm a small youtuber with a big dream, so if you want please sub to my channel… thank you

  6. Thats game for ros pc wrbsite i just play that

  7. You think 8 times scope us good wait till you get a 15 times scope

  8. The green ammo is for the light yellow gun

  9. I played this game at school on computer and they banned it

  10. wait…. this game either was stolen from, or is a stolen version of another game… i assume http://zombsroayale.io was the original because its based off another IO game, but goodness this is the same game.

  11. Can you just not play with dasha anymore(sorry if that's not how it's spelt)and I think I speak for everyone but she just doesn't know how to play, is always moaning and always runs off

  12. You should try out Narwhale.io, it’s a great game where you’re a narwhals and you try to kill other narwhales to get more powerful! (There is no blood)

  13. this game looks cool, but it could never be the next fortnite

  14. dude stop driving your channel past rock bottom its depressing to see an idol fall flat

  15. Can someone tell Ben that oof is a stale and dead meme

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.